Heraklion is the capital of the region, the largest urban center in Crete with approximately 200,000 residencies. With a rich cultural heritage, abundance of natural beauty and a strategic position, Heraklion is rightfully chosen by tourist as one of the top destinations in the Mediterranean. The city of Heralkion blends tradition with western metropolitan details, authentic ways with modern influences and timeless grace with cosmopolitan flair.
- Heraklion International Airport is 20 min drive from Filia Estate
- Hundreds of daily direct flights to Europe during summertime.
- 55 million investment in order to upgrade the travel experience.
- 8 million of passengers traffic & 56,687 aircraft activities during 2018.
- Heraklion Port Provides high quality competitive services in the cruise sector.
- Daily connection with Cyclades – Athens – Dodecanese.
- Strategic Position with a European National Highway connecting east side Rethymno – Chania & West Side Agios Nikolaos –Heraklion.